after hours call 866-625-5271
Pediatric Associates of Westmoreland
Call 724-832-7045 to schedule an appointment |
- We have 4 M.D.'s and 16 physician extenders. We like to keep our patients with one individual provider during preventive visit to establish a great provider/patient relationship.
- On same-day sick visits, our office staff makes every effort to schedule you with the provider that you normally see.
- At any time a parent can request to have a note put in your child's chart to only see or not see any specific provider.
- In case of an emergency, dial 911.
- We value the time set aside to see and treat your child(ren). We understand that things happen, however, if you can't make it, we ask that you please call 724-832-7045 to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before you are scheduled to come in. Our ability to provide quality healthcare becomes very challenging when patients are late for appointments or do not show.
- For families who have scheduled appointments for 2 or more children at the same time that do not show nor call to cancel or reschedule, you will be charged a $50 no-show fee.
CO-PAYS AND INSURANCE CARDS
- Co-pays are due at the time of service and will be collected at the front window prior to your appointment. Insurance cards will also be requested and copied at every visit. Please make sure to bring your copay and insurance card with you. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also offer online bill pay.
AFTER-HOURS ON CALL
- Pediatric Associates of Westmoreland has a trained professional on call after hours to assist you on an emergency basis. Please call the main phone number to the office 724-832-7045 and the recording will give you the phone number for the answering service which will get you in touch with the on call provider.
- No prescriptions will be called in after hours.
- For any non-emergency questions please wait to call back during normal business hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM.
- Parents are given the choice to immunize. We recommend vaccinating your child according to the American Academy of Pediatrics and will offer vaccinations at all appropriate ages. A parent has the choice to decline these vaccinations however a refusal to vaccinate form must be signed by the parents stating that we have offered the vaccines to you and you would like to defer or decline as this time.
- When requesting medication refills or to have a form filled out please give the office staff adequate amount of time to fulfill your request. Office staff needs 48 hour notification of such requests.
- All insurance plans are accepted. If your child is not insured we would be happy to provide care at a discounted self-pay rate.
EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS
- Private insurance holders may encounter a minimal additional charge for extended office hour appointments averaging $20.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
- We encourage and welcome your posts and comments in the social media channels maintained by PAW.
- Please understand that we cannot respond to every comment.
- We cannot offer medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment through our social media accounts. If you have medical-related questions or concerns, please contact our office at 724-832-7045. In case of an emergency, dial 911.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments as well as restrict, block, suspend, or terminate any access to any of our social media channels without notice.
- Please refrain from using foul language and content that is obscene, threatening, embarrassing, defamatory, or hateful when posting or commenting on our social media channels.
- Please do not use our social media channels to promote commercial products or services in any way.
- For your own privacy, consider carefully before posting personal medical information to the Internet; your posts and comments are available to all who follow our social media channels.
- There are times where we will promote posts within our social media channels; these advertised posts will be viewed outside our normal viewership.
- By posting on our social media channels, you agree to not violate any local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
- By posting on our social media channels, you grant PAW the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, or display such content and give PAW the right to use such content for promotional purposes.
CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC PROCEDURES
Policies updated 7/14/2020. Policies subject to change without notice.